Effective tricks to interest more guest bloggers on your blog
How important are guest bloggers?
As blog owners, we are required to produce fresh, quality and interesting contents daily to make progress in our blogging career. Nevertheless, it is expected that bloggers find it hard to produce targeted posts because of personal issues and sometimes, lack of ideas to post. Due to these factors, guest blogging has become a popular way to post contents daily. Thus, if you are planning to get one you should feature a guest blogging system on your blog site.
Both the blog owner and guest blogger/s benefit a lot from guest blogging
Guest blogging guarantees that both the owner and guest blogger would get the benefits that they deserve. Blog owners will be able to provide relevant posts daily with the aid of guest posts. On the other hand, guest bloggers would get relevant back links, referral traffics and extensive promotion of your blog.
The big question is how you can attract more guest bloggers to provide high-quality guest posts on your blog that would target your niche.
Here are several effective tips that would help.
1. Provide a guest post page for interested applicants- You need to let everybody know that you allow guest posts. The easiest way to do this is to provide a specific page for it. Among the most popular labels you can use are: Write for us, Submit guest post or Contribute posts. Moreover, you have to state clearly the advantages of guest blogging along with your terms and contact details like email address. After that, you should post it on the most visible part of your blog so users and readers can see it immediately.
2. Contact bloggers with blogs related to your niche- Make a list of bloggers with blogs related to your niche and send them invites for guest blogging. You can send it through email. Surely, you will get responses from those interested ones. Furthermore, you can also search for blogs related to your niche and let them know you are looking for guest bloggers. Create a list of all those bloggers who are interested of writing for your blog.
3. Communicate with bloggers who are interested in guest posts- Bloggers who accept guest posts knows how guest blogging works. You can ask such bloggers to build their site’s reputation by making a guest post on your blog. Check out this list of 100 plus blogs allowing guest posts. Send invites on these blog owners for guest blogging.
4. Join MyBlogGuest Community- Widen your reach by joining MyBlogGuest blogging community site started by Ann Smarty, a recognized blogger and social media activist. On this blogging community you will be able to invite guest bloggers through posting on the discussion forum. However, you need to create an account first then start a thread post to let everyone know that you need guest bloggers. You can also include your terms for guest blogging. You will notice related threads which you are free to answer.
5. Use social media websites to find guest bloggers- Using popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google+ is the most effective way to find guest bloggers online. Suppose you have a lot of followers then it would be easy for you to promote your needs. Furthermore, you should Tweet and share status updates on Facebook to notify everyone that you require a guest blogger. You will be able to get a guest blogger soon with this strategy.